- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) tub whipped topping
- Ice cream topping (recommended: Magic Shell)
- 1 cookie pie crust (recommended: Oreo)
In large bowl combine all the ingredients except the toppings and crust. Blend with a hand mixer. Gently fold in whipped topping; pour into prepared crust and freeze for 2 hour. Once frozen, drizzle with ice cream topping and re-freeze for 20 minutes.
Thaw slightly before serving and cut into thin slices because this is a rich pie.
A viewer, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.