Sunday, January 31, 2010

hot coco gift!


celebrate: hostess/host gifts

November 25th, 2009 - by Deborah
Thanksgiving is almost here - are you ready??  I feel so blessed that I have all of my family nearby, so I don’t have to worry about hosting a whole Thanksgiving dinner.  All I have to do is bring some sweet potatoes and pie!  So what do you do for the host of your Thanksgiving meal?  Gifts!!  And of course, since this is such a food centered holiday, a foodie gift is the answer!
I chose to make hot chocolate - super easy, fast, and affordable to put together.  And you can make your own cute tags, or do what I did and use the ones from Blonde Designs (a new favorite website!)
Hot Cocoa Mix
serves 10
2 cups dry milk
1 cup sifted powdered sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/3 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Mix all ingredients together well.  Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
When ready to make, add 3-4 tablespoons of the mix to about 3/4 cup of hot water or milk.  Stir and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment