Greek Chicken Wrap
Added by: Mission Foods
(229 recipes) Mom Rating
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Total time: 17 minutes
4 Mission 96% Fat Free Heart healthy 10 inch Burrito Tortillas
4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
1/2 cup Fat Free Italian Dressing
1/2 cup Diced Tomatoes
14 ounce can chopped Black Olives drained
1/2 cup peeled and seeded Cucumber chopped
1 tbsp fresh Lemon juice
1/2 cup Fat Free sour cream mixed with 1 1/2 tsp crushed garlic and 1/2 tsp onion powder
2 cups Assorted Greens
1. Marinate chicken in dressing 2 hours to overnight.
2. Combine tomatoes, olives, cucumber, lemon juice, and 1/2 cup of the sour cream mixture. Reserve.
3. Grill chicken, let cool, and cut into very thin strips.
4. Spread each tortilla with 1 Tbsp sour cream mixture.
5. Lay one quarter of chicken strips on tortilla, top with 1/2 cup of vegetable mixture and 1/2 cup of salad greens.
6. Fold in sides of tortilla and roll up tightly. Cut on a diagonal and serve.