Monday, October 25, 2010

Creamy Chicken Noodle Casserole

Creamy Chicken Noodle Casserole


I came across this recipe at A Southern Grace and just knew I had to try it. I am a big lover of comfort food and this definitely fits into that category. I also love how quick it is and that it is all ingredients that I have on hand. I modified it slightly from the original recipe.


Creamy Chicken Noodle Casserole


2 chicken breasts

6 ounces egg noodles

1 can cream of mushroom soup

1 can cream of chicken soup

1 cup sour cream

salt, pepper and paprika to taste

1 1/2 cups cracker crumbs (I used club crackers, Ritz would be good too)

1/2 cup butter





Preheat oven to 350. Cook chicken and shred it. Cook noodles. Mix chicken and noodles together. In a separate bowl mix soups and sour cream together. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Gently stir together the cream soup mixture with the chicken mixture. Put this into a 9x13 pan. Melt the butter and mix it with the cracker crumbs. Spread this on top of the casserole. Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through and golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment